Downloads of v 220.127.116.1181011
C# for Visual Studio Code (powered by OmniSharp)
This extension provides the following features inside VS Code:
- Lightweight development tools for .NET Core.
- Great C# editing support, including Syntax Highlighting, IntelliSense, Go to Definition, Find All References, etc.
- Debugging support for .NET Core (CoreCLR). NOTE: Mono debugging is not supported. Desktop CLR debugging has limited support.
- Support for project.json and csproj projects on Windows, macOS and Linux.
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code C# Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-csharp
To upgrade Visual Studio Code C# Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-csharp
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-csharp.18.104.22.16881011.nupkg (eb8d8251aa79) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code C# Extension 22.214.171.12481011||5422||Friday, October 12, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code C# Extension 126.96.36.19980620||1047||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code C# Extension 1.0.0||33331||Wednesday, November 16, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code C# Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code C# Extension and the Visual Studio Code C# Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code C# Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.