Downloads of v 188.8.131.5281011
The Docker extension makes it easy to build, manage and deploy containerized applications from Visual Studio Code.
.dockerignorefile generation (Press
F1and search for
Docker: Add Docker files to Workspace)
- Syntax highlighting, hover tips, IntelliSense (completions) for
- Linting (errors and warnings) for
- Command Palette (
F1) integration for the most common Docker commands (for example
docker push, etc.)
- Explorer integration for managing Images, running Containers, and Docker Hub registries
- Deploy images from Docker Hub and Azure Container Registries directly to Azure App Service
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code Docker Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-docker
To upgrade Visual Studio Code Docker Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-docker
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-docker.184.108.40.20681011.nupkg (3ad32ed15a85) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code Docker Extension 220.127.116.1181011||1054||Friday, October 12, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code Docker Extension 18.104.22.16880620||820||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code Docker Extension 1.0.0||1256||Friday, November 18, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code Docker Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code Docker Extension and the Visual Studio Code Docker Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code Docker Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.