Downloads of v 126.96.36.19981011
This plugin attempts to override user/workspace settings with settings found in
.editorconfig files. No additional or vscode-specific files are required. As with any EditorConfig plugin, if
root=true is not specified, EditorConfig will continue to look for an
.editorconfig file outside of the project.
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code EditorConfig Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-editorconfig
To upgrade Visual Studio Code EditorConfig Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-editorconfig
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-editorconfig.188.8.131.5281011.nupkg (cd3f5fefde52) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code EditorConfig Extension 184.108.40.20681011||327||Friday, October 12, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code EditorConfig Extension 220.127.116.1180620||366||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code EditorConfig Extension 1.0.0||571||Tuesday, November 29, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code EditorConfig Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code EditorConfig Extension and the Visual Studio Code EditorConfig Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code EditorConfig Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.