Downloads of v 126.96.36.19981011
Supercharge the Git capabilities built into Visual Studio Code — Visualize code authorship at a glance via Git blame annotations and code lens, seamlessly navigate and explore Git repositories, gain valuable insights via powerful comparison commands, and so much more
GitLens simply helps you understand code better. Quickly glimpse into whom, why, and when a line or code block was changed. Jump back through history to gain further insights as to how and why the code evolved. Explore the history and evolution of a codebase.
Here are just some of the features that GitLens provides,
- a GitLens explorer to navigate and explore repositories
- a GitLens History explorer to navigate and explore file histories
- an on-demand GitLens Results explorer to navigate and explore commit searches, visualize comparisons between branches, tags, commits, and more
- authorship code lens showing the most recent commit and # of authors to the top of files and/or on code blocks
- an unobtrusive current line blame annotation at the end of the line
- on-demand gutter blame annotations, including a heatmap, for the whole file
- on-demand gutter heatmap annotations to show how recently lines were changed, relative to all the other changes in the file and to now (hot vs. cold)
- on-demand recent changes annotations to highlight lines changed by the most recent commit
- a status bar blame annotation showing author and date for the current line
- commit search - by message, author, filename, commit id, or code changes
- many powerful commands for exploring commits and histories, comparing and navigating revisions, stash access, repository status, etc
- and so much more
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code Git Lens Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-gitlens
To upgrade Visual Studio Code Git Lens Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-gitlens
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-gitlens.188.8.131.5281011.nupkg (f3106dd60d8c) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code Git Lens Extension 184.108.40.20681011||1129||Thursday, October 11, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code Git Lens Extension 220.127.116.1180620||593||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Git Lens Extension 1.0.0||493||Tuesday, November 21, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code Git Lens Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code Git Lens Extension and the Visual Studio Code Git Lens Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code Git Lens Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.