Downloads of v 220.127.116.1170116
Bring icons to your VS Code.
To install Visual Studio Code Icons Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-icons
To upgrade Visual Studio Code Icons Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-icons
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-icons.18.104.22.16870116.nupkg (1d528d7c2731) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- VisualStudioCode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code Icons Extension 22.214.171.12470116||537||Monday, January 16, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Code Icons Extension 1.0.0||122||Saturday, November 19, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code Icons Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code Icons Extension and the Visual Studio Code Icons Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code Icons Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.