Downloads of v 22.214.171.12481011
Markdown linting and style checking for Visual Studio Code.
The Markdown markup language is designed to be easy to read, write, and understand. It succeeds - and its flexibility is both a benefit and a drawback. Many styles are possible, so formatting can be inconsistent. Some constructs don't work well in all parsers and should be avoided. For example, here are some common/troublesome Markdown constructs.
markdownlint is a Visual Studio Code extension that includes a library of rules to encourage standards and consistency for Markdown files. It is powered by markdownlint for Node.js which is based on markdownlint for Ruby.
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code Markdownlint Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-markdownlint
To upgrade Visual Studio Code Markdownlint Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-markdownlint
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-markdownlint.126.96.36.19981011.nupkg (14d4d7e02163) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code Markdownlint Extension 188.8.131.5281011||565||Thursday, October 11, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code Markdownlint Extension 184.108.40.20680620||338||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code Markdownlint Extension 1.0.0||665||Monday, November 14, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code Markdownlint Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code Markdownlint Extension and the Visual Studio Code Markdownlint Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code Markdownlint Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.