Downloads of v 184.108.40.20681011
Welcome to mssql for Visual Studio Code! An extension for developing Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and SQL Data Warehouse everywhere with a rich set of functionalities.
- Connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and SQL Data Warehouses.
- Create and manage connection profiles and most recently used connections.
- Write T-SQL script with IntelliSense, Go to Definition, T-SQL snippets, syntax colorizations, T-SQL error validations and
- Execute your scripts and view results in a simple to use grid.
- Save the result to json or csv file format and view in the editor.
- Customizable extension options including command shortcuts and more.
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code Microsoft SQL Server Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-mssql
To upgrade Visual Studio Code Microsoft SQL Server Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-mssql
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-mssql.220.127.116.1181011.nupkg (87c4990ca2ae) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code Microsoft SQL Server Extension 18.104.22.16881011||1130||Friday, October 12, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code Microsoft SQL Server Extension 22.214.171.12480620||535||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code Microsoft SQL Server Extension 1.0.0||939||Wednesday, November 16, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code Microsoft SQL Server Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code Microsoft SQL Server Extension and the Visual Studio Code Microsoft SQL Server Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code Microsoft SQL Server Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.