Downloads of v 22.214.171.12481011
This extension provides rich PowerShell language support for Visual Studio Code.
Now you can write and debug PowerShell scripts using the excellent IDE-like interface
that Visual Studio Code provides.
- Syntax highlighting
- Code snippets
- IntelliSense for cmdlets and more
- Rule-based analysis provided by PowerShell Script Analyzer
- Go to Definition of cmdlets and variables
- Find References of cmdlets and variables
- Document and workspace symbol discovery
- Run selected selection of PowerShell code using
- Launch online help for the symbol under the cursor using
- Local script debugging and basic interactive console support!
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-powershell
To upgrade Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-powershell
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-powershell.126.96.36.19981011.nupkg (eab529d0bf3c) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension 188.8.131.5281011||2892||Friday, October 12, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension 184.108.40.20680620||2386||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension 220.127.116.1161116||35749||Wednesday, November 16, 2016||approved|
|Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension 1.0.0||607||Friday, June 10, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension and the Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code PowerShell Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.