Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
This Visual Studio Code extension will Synchronize Settings, Snippets, Themes, File Icons, Launch, Keybindings, Workspaces and Extensions Across Multiple Machines Using GitHub Gist.
- Use your GitHub account token and Gist.
- Easy to Upload and Download on one click.
- Show a summary page at the end with details about config and extensions effected.
- Auto Download Latest Settings on Startup.
- Auto upload Settings on file change.
- Share the Gist with other users and let them download your settings.
- Supports GitHub Enterprise
All extensions and complete User Folder that Contains:
- Settings File
- Keybinding File
- Launch File
- Snippets Folder
- VSCode Extensions Settings
- Workspaces Folder
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code Settings Sync Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-settingssync
To upgrade Visual Studio Code Settings Sync Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-settingssync
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-settingssync.126.96.36.199.nupkg (48e22434d512) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code Settings Sync Extension 188.8.131.52||560||Monday, July 30, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code Settings Sync Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code Settings Sync Extension and the Visual Studio Code Settings Sync Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code Settings Sync Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.