Downloads of v 2.4.1
Locate Visual Studio 2017 and newer installations
To install Visual Studio Locator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vswhere
To upgrade Visual Studio Locator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vswhere
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. tools\vswhere.exe is produced by us from the same repository as this package: https://github.com/Microsoft/vswhere
md5: 088C7C215082E2510E388AFAB98E3E25 | sha1: 23623C8E629DDD062F31308B60477252F171BFDD | sha256: 5479F1A84C418119BCFC8B5F77C0839E5C515F02A91B2A7C7984B90082663A25 | sha512: F477842D0CEBEFCD6BF9C6D536AB8EA20EC5B0AA967EE963AB6A101AEFF9DF8742CA600D35F39E2E7158D76D8231F1ED2BEF6104DCE84D2BF8D6B07D17D706A1
Virus Scan Results
- vswhere.2.4.1.nupkg (fbe50d297917) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vswhere.exe (5479f1a84c41) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
|Visual Studio Locator 2.4.1||755||Tuesday, March 27, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 2.3.7||478||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 2.3.2||703||Tuesday, January 23, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 2.2.11||1284||Tuesday, October 31, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 2.2.7||658||Thursday, October 12, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 2.2.3||365||Saturday, October 7, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 2.1.4||1700||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 2.1.3||3146||Saturday, July 29, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 2.0.2||928||Saturday, June 24, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 1.0.71||276||Tuesday, June 13, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 1.0.62||644||Wednesday, April 12, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 1.0.58||306||Wednesday, March 15, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 1.0.55||125||Wednesday, March 15, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 1.0.50||738||Friday, March 10, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 1.0.47||106||Wednesday, March 8, 2017||approved|
|Visual Studio Locator 1.0.40||139||Saturday, March 4, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Locator Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Locator and the Visual Studio Locator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Locator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.