Downloads of v 1.83
This utility allows you to easily turn on one or more computers remotely by sending Wake-on-LAN (WOL) packet to the remote computers.
When your computers are turned on, WakeMeOnLan allows you to scan your network, and collect the MAC addresses of all your computers, and save the computers list into a file.
Later, when your computers are turned off or in standby mode, you can use the stored computers list to easily choose the computer you want to turn on, and then turn on all these computers with a single click.
WakeMeOnLan also allows you to turn on a computer from command-line, by specifying the computer name, IP address, or the MAC address of the remote network card.
To install WakeMeOnLan, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wakemeonlan
To upgrade WakeMeOnLan, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wakemeonlan
$packageName = 'wakemeonlan' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wakemeonlan.zip' $checksum = 'e5da9dc46f703fd15fbb52b7c05140bcbfe3ec9fa087a1cdff4e02f4390d35d3' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- wakemeonlan.1.83.nupkg (39a94b32d4a7) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wakemeonlan.zip (e5da9dc46f70) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2011 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|WakeMeOnLan 1.83||825||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|WakeMeOnLan 1.82||270||Wednesday, December 27, 2017||approved|
|WakeMeOnLan 1.81||422||Tuesday, August 22, 2017||approved|
|WakeMeOnLan 1.79||345||Sunday, April 30, 2017||approved|
|WakeMeOnLan 1.75||466||Saturday, March 19, 2016||approved|
|WakeMeOnLan 1.73||300||Monday, February 1, 2016||approved|
|WakeMeOnLan 1.72||210||Monday, December 21, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WakeMeOnLan Package
- This discussion is only about WakeMeOnLan and the WakeMeOnLan package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WakeMeOnLan, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.