Downloads of v 0.6.5.1
WarmuP is a solution level token replacer. You keep your templates in source control so you can maintain changes to them.
This will install to C:\NuGet\ and will update your path variable to include C:\NuGet\bin.
Please see http://devlicious.com/blogs/rob_reynolds/archive/2010/02/01/warmup-getting-started.aspx and http://codebetter.com/drusellers/2009/09/26/warmup for more information.
NOTE: Please use Chocolatey NuGet (chocolatey) to install warmup.
To install WarmuP, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install warmup
To upgrade WarmuP, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade warmup
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Ionic.Zip.dll (3b3e541682e4) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- warmup.0.6.5.1.nupkg (7f097eb3b7bd) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- warmup.exe (d3aefa0961a3) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
v0.6.0 - See all (https://github.com/chucknorris/warmup/issues?sort=created&direction=desc&state=closed&page=1)
* Fixes generated solution file (all files written as UTF8) - for details please see https://github.com/chucknorris/warmup/pull/2
* Custom replacement tokens are now available - for details please see https://github.com/chucknorris/warmup/pull/1
* AddTemplateFolder command to add templates to the template location - for details please see https://github.com/chucknorris/warmup/issues/3
* Update custom replacement tokens from the command line - for details please see https://github.com/chucknorris/warmup/issues/5
|WarmuP 0.6.5.1||4982||Friday, May 31, 2013||approved|
|WarmuP 0.6.5.0||909||Tuesday, March 27, 2012|
|WarmuP 0.6.0.4||317||Thursday, February 2, 2012|
|WarmuP 0.5.0.36||425||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|WarmuP 0.0.0.31||326||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the WarmuP Package
- This discussion is only about WarmuP and the WarmuP package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WarmuP, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.