Downloads of v 1.85
WebBrowserPassView is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords stored by the following Web browsers:
Internet Explorer (Version 4.0 - 11.0), Mozilla Firefox (All Versions), Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera.
This tool can be used to recover your lost/forgotten password of any Website, including popular Web sites, like Facebook, Yahoo, Google, and GMail, as long as the password is stored by your Web Browser.
To install WebBrowserPassView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install webbrowserpassview
To upgrade WebBrowserPassView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade webbrowserpassview
Virus Scan Results
- webbrowserpassview.1.85.nupkg (df763bc30bca) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- webbrowserpassview.install (= 1.85)
© 2011 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|WebBrowserPassView 1.85||219||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|WebBrowserPassView 1.80||171||Friday, July 1, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the WebBrowserPassView Package
- This discussion is only about WebBrowserPassView and the WebBrowserPassView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WebBrowserPassView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.