Downloads of v 1.30
WebCacheImageInfo is a simple tool that searches for JPEG images with EXIF information stored inside the cache of your Web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome), and then it displays the list of all images found in the cache with the interesting information stored in them, like the software that was used to create the image, the camera model that was used to photograph the image, and the date/time that the image was created.
To install WebCacheImageInfo, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install webcacheimageinfo
To upgrade WebCacheImageInfo, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade webcacheimageinfo
$packageName = 'webcacheimageinfo' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/webcacheimageinfo.zip' $checksum = '3bf596c1a316a5f197162f8ddfc064b6a6baf7f2b9b1d4daa4d8c87c4ed1595c' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- webcacheimageinfo.1.30.nupkg (24aa79973863) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- webcacheimageinfo.zip (3bf596c1a316) - ## / 64 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2013 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|WebCacheImageInfo 1.30||54||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|WebCacheImageInfo 1.22||435||Saturday, December 3, 2016||approved|
|WebCacheImageInfo 1.21||209||Wednesday, April 20, 2016||approved|
|WebCacheImageInfo 1.20||211||Sunday, February 14, 2016||approved|
|WebCacheImageInfo 1.18||239||Monday, June 29, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WebCacheImageInfo Package
- This discussion is only about WebCacheImageInfo and the WebCacheImageInfo package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WebCacheImageInfo, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.