Downloads of v 1.11
WebCamImageSave is simple WebCam capture utility that allows you to easily capture
a still image from your camera every number of seconds that you choose, and save it into image file (.jpg, .png, .bmp) on your disk.
You can format the saved image filename with the date/time that the image was taken according to your
preference, for example: c:\images\img20110725_123256.jpg
WebCamImageSave also adds a label with the date/time that the image was captured into the image,
by using the font, color, and date/time format that you choose.
You can also capture a single camera image from command-line, without displaying any user interface.
To install WebCamImageSave, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install webcamimagesave
To upgrade WebCamImageSave, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade webcamimagesave
$packageName = 'webcamimagesave' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/webcamimagesave.zip' $checksum = '369d69490fa2ceb36893e7889aa8f5e0a419213d' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- webcamimagesave.1.11.nupkg (59e524083e7b) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- webcamimagesave.zip (afca2873b620) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2011 NirSoft
|WebCamImageSave 1.11||459||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WebCamImageSave Package
- This discussion is only about WebCamImageSave and the WebCamImageSave package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WebCamImageSave, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.