Downloads of v 29.7
Cisco WebEx Recording Editor
If you receive an email with a link to a WebEx recording, just click on the link to watch it. There's no player required. Or if you've downloaded a file, get the WebEx Player below (file types are .ARF or .WRF) for your operating system.
Sharing is easy. You can post a link anywhere and your visitors can view the WebEx. Want to edit? Download the file and convert it to .WMV and edit like any video.
There are two types of WebEx recording files — .ARF and .WRF. Choose the right player for your recording.
To install Cisco WebEx Recording Editor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install webexeditor
To upgrade Cisco WebEx Recording Editor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade webexeditor
$id = "webexeditor" $url = "https://akamaicdn.webex.com/client/WBXclient-T29L10NSP7EP2-4/ateditor.msi" $kind = "MSI" $silent = "/Q" Install-ChocolateyPackage $id $kind $silent $url
Virus Scan Results
- ateditor.msi (66c958cddb11) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- webexeditor.29.7.nupkg (f30b3f1b194f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Cisco WebEx Recording Editor 31.14.4||43494||Tuesday, September 5, 2017||approved|
|Cisco WebEx Recording Editor 188.8.131.52||583||Wednesday, August 20, 2014|
|Cisco WebEx Recording Editor 29.7||191||Wednesday, August 20, 2014|
Discussion for the Cisco WebEx Recording Editor Package
- This discussion is only about Cisco WebEx Recording Editor and the Cisco WebEx Recording Editor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Cisco WebEx Recording Editor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.