Downloads of v 7.1.50430.0
The Microsoft Web Platform Installer (Web PI) makes it easy for you to download, install, and keep up to date on the latest software components of the Microsoft Web Platform for development and application hosting on the Windows operating system. Web PI does the work of comparing the newest available components across the Microsoft Web Platform against what is already installed on your computer; you can see what is new and what you haven't yet installed. You can use Web PI to learn more about different components and install one or more components in a chained installation, with Web PI handling reboots and logging failures where applicable.
Note: This package has been deprecated for simply webpicmd, which this package depends on.
To install Web PI CommandLine (Deprecated), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install webpicommandline
To upgrade Web PI CommandLine (Deprecated), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade webpicommandline
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- webpicommandline.7.1.50430.0.nupkg (96b0318d70da) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- webpicmd (≥ 7.1.50430.20141001)
|Web PI CommandLine (Deprecated) 7.1.50430.0||8825||Thursday, October 2, 2014||approved|
|WebPICommandLine 7.1.40719.0||2032||Saturday, January 18, 2014|
|WebPICommandLine 7.1.1374.20120226||4257||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|WebPICommandLine 7.1.1374.0||401||Monday, November 28, 2011|
Discussion for the Web PI CommandLine (Deprecated) Package
- This discussion is only about Web PI CommandLine (Deprecated) and the Web PI CommandLine (Deprecated) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Web PI CommandLine (Deprecated), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.