Downloads of v 1.41
While watching a video in a Web site, you may sometimes want to save the video into your local drive, and then play it offline later.
This utility allows you to capture .flv (Flash Video) files and RTSP/MMS video streams while the Web browser download and play them inside a Web page. After the entire video file is downloaded and played by the Web browser, the video file is saved in the folder that you selected, and you can play it offline later with any Video player.
To install WebVideoCapture (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install webvideocap.portable
To upgrade WebVideoCapture (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade webvideocap.portable
$packageName = 'webvideocap.portable' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/webvideocap.zip' $checksum = '44f7d612151dea33a1d751574cfed1a6a93d5403' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "webvideocap.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- webvideocap.portable.1.41.nupkg (2af1d6660d1b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- webvideocap.zip (394bf3835ce0) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2007 NirSoft
|WebVideoCapture (Portable) 1.41||430||Sunday, June 14, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WebVideoCapture (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about WebVideoCapture (Portable) and the WebVideoCapture (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WebVideoCapture (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.