Downloads of v 1.90
WhoisCL is a simple command-line utility that allows you to easily get information about a registered domain.
It automatically connect to the right WHOIS server, according to the top-level domain name, and retrieve the WHOIS record of the domain.
It supports both generic domains and country code domains.
To install WhoisCL, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install whoiscl
To upgrade WhoisCL, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade whoiscl
$packageName = 'whoiscl' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/whoiscl.zip' $checksum = 'cb042f522ca674288655739db24b389defac0d2f05bd5d7e915aefd3068e4d85' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- whoiscl.1.90.nupkg (d2116cb6cb1c) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- whoiscl.zip (cb042f522ca6) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2005 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|WhoisCL 1.90||38||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|WhoisCL 1.85||262||Wednesday, December 27, 2017||approved|
|WhoisCL 1.75||357||Wednesday, June 1, 2016||approved|
|WhoisCL 1.74||223||Sunday, February 21, 2016||approved|
|WhoisCL 1.73||268||Saturday, June 20, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WhoisCL Package
- This discussion is only about WhoisCL and the WhoisCL package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WhoisCL, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.