Downloads of v 1.13
WhoIsConnectedSniffer is a network discovery tool that listens to network packets on your network adapter using a capture driver (WinpCap or MS network monitor) and accumulates a list of computer and devices currently connected to your network.
WhoIsConnectedSniffer uses various protocols to detect the computers connected to your network, including ARP, UDP, DHCP, mDNS, and BROWSER.
For every detected computer or device, the following information is displayed: (Some of the fields might be empty if the information cannot be found inside the packets) IP Address, MAC Address, name of the device/computer, description, Operating System, Network Adapter Company, IPv6 Address.
To install WhoIsConnectedSniffer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install whoisconnectedsniffer
To upgrade WhoIsConnectedSniffer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade whoisconnectedsniffer
$packageName = 'whoisconnectedsniffer' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/whoisconnectedsniffer.zip' $checksum = 'c93e20aba81f2af2b2aecb029b2281f7f9cdb463b8dc9ae29bd1ca22c5aba7da' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/whoisconnectedsniffer-x64.zip' $checksum64 = '327af60337d3f37371ef211474af1c8387cf52b939055a9098ef776abe6fbfbb' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- whoisconnectedsniffer.1.13.nupkg (537e5c77f4f9) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- whoisconnectedsniffer.exe (50615a297097) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- whoisconnectedsniffer.exe (65e73c45a059) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- whoisconnectedsniffer-x64.zip (327af60337d3) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- whoisconnectedsniffer.zip (c93e20aba81f) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2013 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|WhoIsConnectedSniffer 1.13||456||Saturday, August 6, 2016||approved|
|WhoIsConnectedSniffer 1.12||247||Wednesday, February 10, 2016||approved|
|WhoIsConnectedSniffer 1.11||193||Monday, October 26, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WhoIsConnectedSniffer Package
- This discussion is only about WhoIsConnectedSniffer and the WhoIsConnectedSniffer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WhoIsConnectedSniffer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.