Downloads of v 1.59
WifiChannelMonitor is a utility for Windows that captures wifi traffic on the channel you choose, using Microsoft Network Monitor capture driver in monitor mode, and displays extensive information about access points and the wifi clients connected to them.
WifiChannelMonitor also allows you to view the information about wifi clients that are not connected to any access points, including the list of SSIDs (network names) that they are trying to connect.
For every access point, the following information is displayed: SSID, MAC Address, Device Manufacturer , PHY Type, Channel, RSSI, Security, Beacons Count, Probe Responses Count, Data Bytes, Retransmitted Data Bytes, and more...
For every client, the following information is displayed: MAC Address, Device Manufacturer, SSID list that the client tries to connect, Sent Data Bytes, Received Data Bytes, Probe Requests Count, and more...
To install WifiChannelMonitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wifichannelmonitor
To upgrade WifiChannelMonitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wifichannelmonitor
$packageName = 'wifichannelmonitor' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifichannelmonitor.zip' $checksum = 'd24bc44a96a12f9284e0513c1e93aafb47178e748cb73fe09057051f82954e0c' $checksumType = 'sha256' $url64 = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifichannelmonitor-x64.zip' $checksum64 = 'd4e26926fa3da64b96fc381e3fa8a7d37cae1b7490ffd709282b8143203cabd5' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- wifichannelmonitor.1.59.nupkg (fe2c47039432) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wifichannelmonitor-x64.zip (d4e26926fa3d) - ## / 51 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wifichannelmonitor.zip (d24bc44a96a1) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2014 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|WifiChannelMonitor 1.59||49||Wednesday, May 15, 2019||approved|
|WifiChannelMonitor 1.56||237||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|WifiChannelMonitor 1.55||143||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|WifiChannelMonitor 1.48||277||Tuesday, April 25, 2017||approved|
|WifiChannelMonitor 1.47||252||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|WifiChannelMonitor 1.42||221||Saturday, June 11, 2016||approved|
|WifiChannelMonitor 1.41||251||Friday, January 8, 2016||approved|
|WifiChannelMonitor 1.40||169||Tuesday, October 20, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WifiChannelMonitor Package
- This discussion is only about WifiChannelMonitor and the WifiChannelMonitor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WifiChannelMonitor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.