Downloads of v 6.1.7600.3
The Windows Image to Virtual Hard Disk (WIM2VHD) command-line tool allows you to create sysprepped VHD images from any Windows 7 installation source. VHDs created by WIM2VHD will boot directly to the Out Of Box Experience, ready for your first-use customizations. You can also automate the OOBE by supplying your own unattend.xml file, making the possibilities limitless. Fresh squeezed, organically grown, free-range VHDs - just like Mom used to make - that work with Virtual PC, Virtual Server, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Windows 7's new Native VHD-Boot functionality!
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- wim2vhd.6.1.7600.3.nupkg (3d6ff984f6ee) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- imagex.exe (22f0c8b4e10d) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- imagex64.exe (d9fef5893161) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Discussion for the Windows Image to Virtual Hard Disk Converter (WIM2VHD) Package
- This discussion is only about Windows Image to Virtual Hard Disk Converter (WIM2VHD) and the Windows Image to Virtual Hard Disk Converter (WIM2VHD) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows Image to Virtual Hard Disk Converter (WIM2VHD), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.