Downloads of v 184.108.40.20640724
Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink)
Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink)
Currently this only supports symlinking folders from network shares to local paths, helping bring vagrant to Windows 2003.
This implements the behavior specified in my stack overflow answer (go vote it up) http://stackoverflow.com/a/18593425/18475
You call it the same way you do for folders on other versions of windows, mklink /d sometargetfolder \some\shared\folder
And before you ask, this should also work on Windows XP.
You need Visual C++ Redistributable for VS2005 SP1 installed (which is not yet a chocolatey package).
- VCRedist_x86 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=200B2FD9-AE1A-4A14-984D-389C36F85647&displaylang=en
- VCRedist_x64 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=EB4EBE2D-33C0-4A47-9DD4-B9A6D7BD44DA&displaylang=en
To install Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install win2003-mklink
To upgrade Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade win2003-mklink
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- win2003-mklink.220.127.116.1140724.nupkg (12d19dd66890) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- symlink-1.06-x64.zip (cc429846ff91) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink) 18.104.22.16840724||1913||Thursday, July 24, 2014||approved|
|Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink) 0.5.0||712||Monday, September 16, 2013|
Discussion for the Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink) Package
- This discussion is only about Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink) and the Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows 2003 Symlinks (MkLink), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.