Downloads of v 3.6
WinCDEmu is an open-source CD/DVD/BD emulator – a tool that allows you to mount optical disc mages by simply clicking on them in Windows Explorer. If you have downloaded an ISO image and want to use it without burning it to a blank disc, WinCDEmu is the easiest way to do it.
One-click mounting of ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, IMG images.
Supports unlimited amount of virtual drives.
Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions from XP to Windows 7.
Allows creating ISO images through a context menu in Explorer.
Small installer size - less than 1MB!
Does not require rebooting after installation.
A special portable version is available.
Translated to more than 20 languages.
Does not occupy drive letters when not used.
Supports data, DVD-video and BD-video images.
WinCDEmu is free for any kind of use – it is licensed under LGPL
To install WinCDEmu, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wincdemu
To upgrade WinCDEmu, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wincdemu
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- wincdemu.3.6.nupkg (a7bca52bd8fc) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2013 Sysprogs OÜ
|WinCDEmu 184.108.40.20671221||4375||Thursday, December 21, 2017||approved|
|WinCDEmu 4.1||5506||Friday, October 28, 2016||approved|
|WinCDEmu 220.127.116.1130818||5217||Sunday, August 18, 2013||approved|
|WinCDEmu 18.104.22.16830815||296||Wednesday, August 14, 2013|
|WinCDEmu 3.6||362||Sunday, May 5, 2013|
Discussion for the WinCDEmu Package
- This discussion is only about WinCDEmu and the WinCDEmu package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WinCDEmu, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.