Downloads of v 0.8.2
A compose key allows to easily write special characters such as é ž à ō û ø ☺ ¤ ∅ « ♯ ⸘ Ⓚ ㊷ ♪ ♬ using short and often very intuitive key combinations. For instance, ö is obtained using o + ", and ♥ is obtained using < + 3. I wrote WinCompose because I found none of the alternatives (FreeCompose, CKFW, AllChars or Unichars) to be satisfying.
To install WinCompose, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wincompose
To upgrade WinCompose, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wincompose
# dummy file for wincompose virtual package
Virus Scan Results
- wincompose.0.8.2.nupkg (3245ad1308b7) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wincompose.install (= 0.8.2)
Copyright (C) 2013-2018 Sam Hocevar
Fix a regression in generic Unicode input and several minor bugs.
|WinCompose 0.8.2||260||Tuesday, August 21, 2018||approved|
|WinCompose 0.8.1||90||Thursday, August 16, 2018||approved|
|WinCompose 0.8.0||313||Friday, April 13, 2018||approved|
|WinCompose 0.7.7||469||Thursday, June 22, 2017||approved|
|WinCompose 0.7.7-beta20170511||210||Monday, May 15, 2017||exempted|
|WinCompose 0.7.6||416||Tuesday, April 26, 2016||approved|
|WinCompose 0.7.4||297||Tuesday, June 9, 2015||approved|
|WinCompose 0.7.2||292||Saturday, April 4, 2015||approved|
|WinCompose 0.7.1||204||Monday, March 16, 2015||approved|
|WinCompose 0.7.0||232||Friday, March 13, 2015||approved|
|WinCompose 0.6.13||314||Wednesday, December 17, 2014||approved|
|WinCompose 0.6.11||437||Friday, August 22, 2014|
Discussion for the WinCompose Package
- This discussion is only about WinCompose and the WinCompose package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WinCompose, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.