Downloads of v 8.12.0
WindowBlinds enables you to make your desktop interface uniquely yours! From the start panel to the taskbar, window frames and control buttons, WindowBlinds enables users to customize desktop interface themes called skins to personalize the look and feel of their desktop.
To install WindowBlinds, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install windowblinds
To upgrade WindowBlinds, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade windowblinds
$packageName = 'windowblinds' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'http://stardock.cachefly.net/WindowBlinds8_setup.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url"
- How to update.txt
1. Update the version number in windowblinds.nuspec 2. At a command prompt, navigate to this folder, then run "cpack" 3. Upload the .nupkg file to Chocolatey using Keith's account (account name: keithlammers)
Virus Scan Results
- windowblinds.8.12.0.nupkg (972ffcef0044) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- WindowBlinds8_setup.exe (76e077dca142) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|WindowBlinds 8.12.0||447||Friday, May 1, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the WindowBlinds Package
- This discussion is only about WindowBlinds and the WindowBlinds package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WindowBlinds, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.