Downloads of v 5.3.1
Windows Tweaker is an open source program that can tweak many system settings. Windows Tweaker has been written in C# and WPF using .net Framework 4.5, to allow users to easily change every possible setting in Windows without having to dig deep into registry.
More than 100+ tweaks that allow you to customize your system and display settings, schedule shutdowns and lots more. Access to more than 35 Windows tools at your fingertip.
To install Windows Tweaker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install windows-tweaker
To upgrade Windows Tweaker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade windows-tweaker
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- windows-tweaker.5.3.1.nupkg (c65ec93656d7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- windows-tweaker.install (= 5.3.1)
|Windows Tweaker 5.3.1||1385||Friday, March 13, 2015||approved|
|The Windows Tweaker 5.2||382||Tuesday, August 19, 2014|
Discussion for the Windows Tweaker Package
- This discussion is only about Windows Tweaker and the Windows Tweaker package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows Tweaker, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.