Downloads of v 6.1.5
A free 30-day trial is included with your download, and can be activated when Wing Pro is launched for the first time.
It includes powerful editing, code intelligence, refactoring, debugging, search, unit testing, project management, revision control, and remote development features.
To install Wing Python IDE, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wingide
To upgrade Wing Python IDE, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wingide
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'wingide' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://wingware.com/pub/wingide/6.1.5/wingide-6.1.5-1.exe' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -Checksum B25DFF2F460D3DCE65F3A507388DFEFFBE88CFB282391A05886C834766D18A64 -ChecksumType sha256
Virus Scan Results
- wingide.6.1.5.nupkg (1fb67566217b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wingide-6.1.5-1.exe (b25dff2f460d) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 1999-2017 Wingware
|Wing Python IDE 6.1.5||25||Monday, March 11, 2019||approved|
|Wing Python IDE 6.0.12||130||Friday, May 18, 2018||approved|
|Wing Python IDE 126.96.36.199||136||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|Wing Python IDE 188.8.131.52||170||Monday, December 18, 2017||approved|
|Wing Python IDE 184.108.40.206||160||Thursday, November 16, 2017||approved|
|Wing Python IDE 220.127.116.11||184||Monday, October 2, 2017||approved|
|Wing Python IDE 18.104.22.168||178||Friday, July 14, 2017||approved|
|Wing Python IDE 22.214.171.124||234||Sunday, March 26, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Wing Python IDE Package
- This discussion is only about Wing Python IDE and the Wing Python IDE package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Wing Python IDE, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.