Downloads of v 5.13.3
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into many languages
- Integration with Windows (drag and drop, URL, shortcut icons, jump list)
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH and FTP and WebDAV protocols
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface and .NET assembly for advanced programming tasks
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Shares site settings with PuTTY
- Support for password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally protects stored site information with master password
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
To install WinSCP, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install winscp
To upgrade WinSCP, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade winscp
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- winscp.5.13.3.nupkg (1e170828ae45) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- winscp.install (= 5.13.3)
© 2000 Martin Přikryl
|WinSCP 5.13.3||18223||Monday, June 18, 2018||approved|
|WinSCP 5.13.2||21448||Friday, May 11, 2018||approved|
|WinSCP 5.13.1||32608||Wednesday, March 28, 2018||approved|
|WinSCP 5.13||47086||Monday, February 19, 2018||approved|
|WinSCP 5.11.3||55542||Thursday, December 14, 2017||approved|
|WinSCP 5.11.2||43088||Tuesday, October 10, 2017||approved|
|WinSCP 5.11.1||13831||Tuesday, September 19, 2017||approved|
|WinSCP 5.9.6||35828||Friday, June 30, 2017||approved|
|WinSCP 5.9.5||22620||Saturday, April 22, 2017||approved|
|WinSCP 126.96.36.19970323||8635||Friday, March 24, 2017||approved|
|WinSCP 5.9.4||8031||Tuesday, February 28, 2017||approved|
|WinSCP 5.9.3||15977||Saturday, December 3, 2016||approved|
|WinSCP 5.9.2||7215||Tuesday, November 8, 2016||approved|
|WinSCP 5.9.1||18697||Friday, August 12, 2016||approved|
|WinSCP 5.9||5871||Friday, July 22, 2016||approved|
|WinSCP 5.7.7||8199||Sunday, March 6, 2016||approved|
|WinSCP 5.7.6||11837||Saturday, November 7, 2015||approved|
|WinSCP 5.7.5||9518||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||approved|
|WinSCP 5.7.4||213||Thursday, June 18, 2015||approved|
|WinSCP 5.7.3||7328||Monday, May 25, 2015||approved|
|WinSCP 5.7.2||3593||Sunday, April 19, 2015||approved|
|WinSCP 5.7||5827||Monday, February 23, 2015||approved|
|WinSCP 5.5.6.01||205||Tuesday, February 10, 2015||approved|
|WinSCP 5.5.6||7073||Saturday, October 25, 2014||approved|
|WinSCP 5.5.5||1100||Tuesday, October 14, 2014||approved|
|WinSCP 5.5.1||6450||Tuesday, February 4, 2014||approved|
|WinSCP 5.1.7||2783||Monday, August 19, 2013||approved|
|WinSCP 188.8.131.52||946||Tuesday, January 31, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the WinSCP Package
- This discussion is only about WinSCP and the WinSCP package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WinSCP, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.