Downloads of v 2.20
Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network.
For every computer or device that is connected to your network, the following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name.
You can also export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is
out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and
let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install Wireless Network Watcher, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wnetwatcher
To upgrade Wireless Network Watcher, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wnetwatcher
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- wnetwatcher.2.20.nupkg (19e479ae3603) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wnetwatcher.install (= 2.20)
|Wireless Network Watcher 2.20||122||Tuesday, February 12, 2019||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 2.19||78||Friday, December 21, 2018||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 2.17||333||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 2.16||180||Sunday, February 18, 2018||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 2.11||336||Thursday, April 27, 2017||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 2.10||281||Thursday, March 2, 2017||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 2.05||238||Sunday, January 22, 2017||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 2.03||235||Saturday, December 3, 2016||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 2.00||243||Wednesday, August 10, 2016||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 1.99||244||Saturday, July 30, 2016||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 1.98||204||Saturday, July 2, 2016||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 1.97||253||Wednesday, April 20, 2016||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 1.96||269||Thursday, March 24, 2016||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 1.95||239||Monday, February 22, 2016||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 1.91||260||Tuesday, December 22, 2015||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 1.80||316||Thursday, May 14, 2015||approved|
|Wireless Network Watcher 1.79||265||Monday, April 27, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Wireless Network Watcher Package
- This discussion is only about Wireless Network Watcher and the Wireless Network Watcher package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Wireless Network Watcher, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.