Downloads of v 1.3.1203
You can customize Group Policy, Services and Tasks responsible for data collection and transmission as you like. And furthermore, if you want, you can block a bunch of Microsoft's IP's to which data is sent.
WPD is free, totally portable, has a nice user-friendly interface and doesn't contain any advertisement or malicious code.
- Windows 10 Enterprise 1903, 1809, 1803, 1709, 1703, 1607
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, 2016, 2015
- Windows 10 Education 1903, 1809, 1803, 1709, 1703
- Windows 10 Pro 1903, 1809, 1803, 1709, 1703, 1607
- Windows 10 Home 1903, 1809, 1803, 1709, 1703
- Windows Server Standard 2016, 2019
- Windows 8-8.1
- Windows 7
To install WPD, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wpd
To upgrade WPD, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wpd
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'wpd' $url = 'https://wpd.app/get/latest.zip' $checksum = 'B94412C79111DFAD5CE68F69ACC6DF0667A3FD740ACB31F0CEF75AEF80810109' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- wpd.1.3.1203.nupkg (afb2d04fc6b0) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- latest.zip (b94412c79111) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2016-2019 WPD Team.
|WPD 1.3.1203||169||Monday, July 1, 2019||approved|
|WPD 1.3.1164||196||Thursday, May 23, 2019||approved|
|WPD 1.2.940.20190512||87||Saturday, May 11, 2019||approved|
|WPD 1.2.940||376||Monday, October 15, 2018||approved|
|WPD 1.2.859||141||Monday, August 27, 2018||approved|
|WPD 1.2.855||381||Saturday, July 21, 2018||approved|
|WPD 1.2.777||183||Friday, May 18, 2018||approved|
|WPD 1.1.582||296||Tuesday, October 24, 2017||approved|
|WPD 1.1.512||192||Friday, September 8, 2017||approved|
|WPD 1.1.475||195||Thursday, July 13, 2017||approved|
|WPD 1.1.451||180||Thursday, June 22, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the WPD Package
- This discussion is only about WPD and the WPD package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WPD, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.