Downloads of v 0.9.5
xUnit.net runner for Visual Studio 2012
This extension allows users to run unit tests written with xUnit.net inside of the new Unit Test Explorer in Visual Studio 2012.
xUnit.net is a developer testing framework, built to support Test Driven Development, with a design goal of extreme simplicity and alignment with framework features. It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and later. Written by the original inventor of NUnit, xUnit.net is the latest technology for unit testing C#, F#, VB.NET and other .NET languages.
To install xUnit.net runner for Visual Studio 2012, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install xunit.vs2012
To upgrade xUnit.net runner for Visual Studio 2012, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade xunit.vs2012
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- xUnit.vs2012.0.9.5.nupkg (eec07253ca88) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
* Resolve additional issues with async test methods.
* Resolve issues with async test methods and derived test methods not showing source line information.
* Add support for traits, when used with VS2012 Update 1
* Fix issue with "App domain unloaded" messages printed to output window when running tests
* Support for unit test projects written in .NET 2.0 or later
* Performance optimizations
* Improve test cancellation behavior
* Performance optimizations
* Support for Visual Studio 2012 RTM
|xUnit.net runner for Visual Studio 2012 0.9.5||802||Wednesday, April 17, 2013||exempted|
Discussion for the xUnit.net runner for Visual Studio 2012 Package
- This discussion is only about xUnit.net runner for Visual Studio 2012 and the xUnit.net runner for Visual Studio 2012 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or xUnit.net runner for Visual Studio 2012, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.