Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
With a C# shared codebase, developers can use Xamarin to write native iOS, Android, and Windows apps with native user interfaces and share code across multiple platforms.
To install Xamarin Interactive (Workbooks and Inspector), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install xamarin-interactive-aka-workbooks-inspector
To upgrade Xamarin Interactive (Workbooks and Inspector), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade xamarin-interactive-aka-workbooks-inspector
$version = '18.104.22.168' $packageName = 'xamarin.interactive.aka.workbooks.inspector' $installerType = 'msi' $url = 'https://dl.xamarin.com/interactive/XamarinInteractive-' + $version + '.msi' $checksum32 = '3D18FF404995B731C4F0B94B97B44A7F604AE393D712EA81FC87477AB8CD975F' $checksumtype32 = 'sha256' $silentArgs = "/Passive /NoRestart /Log $env:temp\xamarin.log" $validExitCodes = @(0, 3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage ` $packageName ` $installerType ` $silentArgs ` $url ` -Checksum $checksum32 ` -ChecksumType $checksumtype32 ` -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- xamarin-interactive-aka-workbooks-inspector.22.214.171.124.nupkg (7946b724acc0) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- XamarinInteractive-126.96.36.199.msi (3d18ff404995) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Xamarin Interactive (Workbooks and Inspector) 188.8.131.52||421||Wednesday, November 16, 2016||approved|
|Xamarin Interactive (Workbooks and Inspector) 0.10.0.0||245||Tuesday, September 20, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Xamarin Interactive (Workbooks and Inspector) Package
- This discussion is only about Xamarin Interactive (Workbooks and Inspector) and the Xamarin Interactive (Workbooks and Inspector) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Xamarin Interactive (Workbooks and Inspector), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.