Downloads of v 0.38.0
Profiler for mobile app analysis.
The Xamarin Profiler Preview integrates seamlessly with your existing Xamarin toolchain
to collect information about your Xamarin apps.
Use it to find memory leaks, resolve performance bottlenecks, and add polish to apps before
getting them out the door.
To install Xamarin Profiler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install xamarin-profiler
To upgrade Xamarin Profiler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade xamarin-profiler
$version = '0.38.0-0' $packageName = 'xamarin.profiler' $installerType = 'msi' $url = 'https://dl.xamarin.com/profiler/XamarinProfiler.Windows.Installer.' + $version + '.msi' $checksum32 = '6E62B335622B60A8BD0F4F074F5617669BA18E9F7C59A403E855DC8EFBDE1848' $checksumtype32 = 'sha256' $silentArgs = "/Passive /NoRestart /Log $env:temp\xamarin.profiler.log" $validExitCodes = @(0, 3010) Install-ChocolateyPackage ` $packageName ` $installerType ` $silentArgs ` $url ` -Checksum $checksum32 ` -ChecksumType $checksumtype32 ` -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- xamarin-profiler.0.38.0.nupkg (c94759c7b5a8) - ## / 52 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- XamarinProfiler.Windows.Installer.0.38.0-0.msi (6e62b335622b) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Xamarin Profiler 0.38.0||402||Sunday, November 13, 2016||approved|
|Xamarin Profiler 0.34.1||157||Tuesday, September 20, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Xamarin Profiler Package
- This discussion is only about Xamarin Profiler and the Xamarin Profiler package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Xamarin Profiler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.