Downloads of v 18.104.22.16860121
New package name: kodi
xbmc has been deprecated because the XBMC Foundation decided to change names.
This package exists only for backward compatibility to provide a transitional dummy package for existing users and scripts which may still be using this package ID.
To install [DEPRECATED] XBMC, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install xbmc
To upgrade [DEPRECATED] XBMC, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade xbmc
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- xbmc.22.214.171.12460121.nupkg (66b7897f6fda) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Do not install
xbmc(this package). Install kodi.
- Updating this package will automatically install the most recent version of the kodi chocolatey package.
- Please update any links, dependencies, or scripts that reference this package to the new package name kodi.
Existing users - Cleanup (optional)
choco uninstall xbmc --all-versions --whatif
To manually remove xbmc temporary files created by chocolatey, you may safely do so by issuing one of the following commands:
for /d %i in (%ChocolateyInstall%\lib\xbmc*) do ECHO rd /s /q %i
Remove-Item $Env:ChocolateyInstall\lib\xbmc* -Recurse -Force -WHATIF
- After verifying the output targets the correct files, remove
WHATIFfrom the respective commands.
- Your console may need elevated privileges to remove the files. From a PowerShell console run one of the following commands:
Start-Process cmd -Verb runAs
Start-Process powershell -Verb runAs
|[DEPRECATED] XBMC 126.96.36.19960121||4039||Thursday, January 21, 2016||approved|
|XBMC 13.2||2068||Monday, September 8, 2014|
|XBMC 13.0||654||Wednesday, May 28, 2014|
|XBMC 12.3||723||Wednesday, December 25, 2013|
|XBMC 12.2||580||Wednesday, May 29, 2013|
|XBMC 12.0||503||Friday, February 1, 2013|
Discussion for the [DEPRECATED] XBMC Package
- This discussion is only about [DEPRECATED] XBMC and the [DEPRECATED] XBMC package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [DEPRECATED] XBMC, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.