Downloads of v 1.6.1
XMLStarlet is a set of command line utilities (tools) which can be used to transform, query, validate, and edit XML documents and files using simple set of shell commands in similar way it is done for plain text files using UNIX grep, sed, awk, diff, patch, join, etc commands.
To install XMLStarlet, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install xmlstarlet
To upgrade XMLStarlet, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade xmlstarlet
Virus Scan Results
- xmlstarlet.1.6.1.nupkg (a0b6d91bf5b3) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- xmlstarlet.portable (= 1.6.1)
1.6.1: August 9, 2014
- handle unicode arguments under Windows
|XMLStarlet 1.6.1||2925||Sunday, February 1, 2015||approved|
|XMLStarlet 1.6.0||562||Thursday, June 26, 2014|
|XMLStarlet 1.5.0||413||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
Discussion for the XMLStarlet Package
- This discussion is only about XMLStarlet and the XMLStarlet package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or XMLStarlet, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.