Downloads of v 0.90
XnViewMP supports more than 500 formats
(including Multipage and animated still formats APNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO, etc..) and export to about 70 different file formats.
XnViewMP comes with an easy to use yet powerful batch conversion module. This same module also powers XnConvert.
And much more...
Virtually all of standard XnView's much loved features have been preserved in XnViewMP and many features have actually been tweaked and enhanced.
Compared to XnView
Considerable improvements have been made in terms of performance (speed-optimized loading, improved caching, multi-core processing, 64bits version, etc...)
Windows, Mac OS X and Linux are now supported in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
XnViewMP finally offers Unicode support. Enhanced translations for many languages as well as a brand new and convenient modular interface.
XnViewMP is provided as FREEWARE (NO Adware, NO Spyware) for private or educational use (including non-profit organizations). If you enjoy using XnviewMP, feel free to help the developer with a small donation.
If you intend to use XnView in a company, you must purchase a license.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install XnViewMP (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install xnviewmp.portable
To upgrade XnViewMP (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade xnviewmp.portable
$packageName = 'xnviewmp.portable' $url = 'http://download.xnview.com/XnViewMP-win.zip' $url64 = 'http://download.xnview.com/XnViewMP-win-x64.zip' $installDir = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) $checksum = 'b0c45c3fc4f4030d626e122242b513433f9eac39150c97b07bf4a2862efa5ae3' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum64 = '4404a83ccbad8d190decebb052a65291e6bbfadbc76615631ca15fcdb1910790' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName $packageName ` -Url $url ` -UnzipLocation $installDir ` -Url64bit $url64 ` -Checksum $checksum ` -ChecksumType $checksumType ` -Checksum64 $checksum64 ` -ChecksumType64 $checksumType64
Virus Scan Results
- xnviewmp.portable.0.90.nupkg (7bcc8e134537) - ## / 52 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- XnViewMP-win-x64.zip (4404a83ccbad) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- XnViewMP-win.zip (b0c45c3fc4f4) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.90||108||Thursday, March 8, 2018||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.89||101||Tuesday, January 16, 2018||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.88||122||Sunday, November 5, 2017||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.87||159||Thursday, September 7, 2017||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.86||168||Thursday, May 4, 2017||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.85||102||Wednesday, April 5, 2017||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.84||160||Friday, January 20, 2017||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.83||156||Wednesday, October 12, 2016||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.82||127||Friday, September 23, 2016||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.81||171||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.79.1||131||Thursday, June 23, 2016||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.79||132||Friday, May 13, 2016||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.78||131||Saturday, February 13, 2016||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.76||150||Thursday, October 29, 2015||approved|
|XnViewMP (Portable) 0.72||121||Thursday, September 24, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the XnViewMP (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about XnViewMP (Portable) and the XnViewMP (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or XnViewMP (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.