Downloads of v 2.0.4
Yeoman is a generic scaffolding system allowing the creation of any kind of app.
It allows for rapidly getting started on new projects and streamlines the maintenance of existing projects.
Yeoman is language agnostic.
It can generate projects in any language (Web, Java, Python, C#, etc.)
Yeoman by itself doesn't make any decisions.
Every decision is made by generators which are basically plugins in the Yeoman environment.
There's a lot of publicly available generators and its easy to create a new one to match any workflow.
Yeoman is always the right choice for your scaffolding needs.
To install Yeoman, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install yo
To upgrade Yeoman, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade yo
Virus Scan Results
- yo.2.0.4.nupkg (cace6f2f68f7) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- nodejs (≥ 0.12.0)
|Yeoman 2.0.4||105||Tuesday, July 10, 2018||approved|
|Yeoman 2.0.3||141||Thursday, June 28, 2018||approved|
|Yeoman 2.0.2||796||Saturday, April 14, 2018||approved|
|Yeoman 2.0.1||759||Thursday, January 25, 2018||approved|
|Yeoman 2.0.0||1121||Wednesday, June 7, 2017||approved|
|Yeoman 1.8.5||378||Tuesday, February 7, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Yeoman Package
- This discussion is only about Yeoman and the Yeoman package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Yeoman, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.