Downloads of v 0.5.2
Zazu was created to be a fully open source alternative to Alfred, but also be completely plugin based. You can remove any functionality you don't like, so if you hate the built in calculator, just get a new one!
We also have all of your configuration in a dotfile in ~/.zazurc.json so it can be backed up and synced!
Be sure to check out our amazing Documentation.
- Package Manager
- Clipboard History
- File Finder
- System Commands
- Build your own!
To install Zazu, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install zazu
To upgrade Zazu, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade zazu
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'zazu' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://github.com/tinytacoteam/zazu/releases/download/v0.5.2/zazu-Setup-0.5.2.exe' $checksum = 'EDCCF301C4C53C4227FDAAC7D2EA56A5805DF5BDDBB6FF627176509ECA02B455' $checksumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -ValidExitCodes "$validExitCodes"
$packageName = 'zazu' $installerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) $file = "$Env:USERPROFILE\AppData\Local\Programs\zazu\Uninstall Zazu.exe" Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName $packageName ` -FileType $installerType ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -File "$file" # Delete junk files of Zazu at $Env:USERPROFILE\AppData Remove-Item $Env:USERPROFILE\AppData\Roaming\zazu -recurse
Virus Scan Results
- zazu.0.5.2.nupkg (ca4c24314044) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- zazu-Setup-0.5.2.exe (edccf301c4c5) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Tiny Taco Team
|Zazu 0.5.2||460||Tuesday, May 23, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Zazu Package
- This discussion is only about Zazu and the Zazu package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Zazu, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.