Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Due to the nature of a public repository and unreliability due to distribution rights, these packages should not be used as is for organizational purposes either. Learn more.
Search for "tag:visualstudiocode" Returned 32 Packages
Displaying Results 1 - 30
This extension provides language support for Azure Resource Manager deployment templates and template language expressions.
* JSON outline for easy navigation through large templates
* [Template Language Expression (TLE
This VSCode extension provides extensions to the IDE that will hopefully speed up your development workflow.
* Add C# Class
* Add C# Interface*
* Add fields from constructors
* Add constructor from properties
* Add read-only property fr
Use Ember and Ember Cli directly from Visual Studio Code. After installation, all ember cli commands are available through Code's own command list, enabling you for example to generate blueprints, run tests, or build your app without leaving your edi
VsCode extension that colorizes/tokeninzes Ember .hbs, Controllers, and Routes files. ## Notes * The package always installs the latest version of the extension. The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
This Visual Studio Code extension will Synchronize Settings, Snippets, Themes, File Icons, Launch, Keybindings, Workspaces and Extensions Across Multiple Machines Using GitHub Gist.
## Key Features
1. Use your GitHub account token and Gist.
This plugin [attempts](https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=EditorConfig.EditorConfig#known-issues) to override user/workspace settings with settings found in `.editorconfig` files. No additional or vscode-specific files are required.
[JSCS](http://jscs.info/) support for Visual Studio Code. ## Notes * The package always installs the latest version of the extension. The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
Integrates [JSHint](http://jshint.com/) into VS Code. ## Notes * The package always installs the latest version of the extension. The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
Cake build script language support.
This addin brings language support for [Cake](https://cakebuild.net/) build scripts to Visual Studio Code.
* The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocola
German dictionary extension for VS Code.
Imports the German spell checking dictionary for [Code Spell Checker](https://chocolatey.org/packages/vscode-codespellchecker).
* The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
A basic spell checker that works well with camelCase code.
The goal of this spell checker is to help with catching common spelling errors while keeping the number of false positives low.
* The package always installs the latest version of
Integrates [ESLint](http://eslint.org/) into VS Code. If you are new to ESLint check the [documentation](http://eslint.org/).
The extension uses the ESLint library installed in the opened workspace folder.
Supercharge the Git capabilities built into Visual Studio Code — Visualize code authorship at a glance via Git blame annotations and code lens, seamlessly navigate and explore Git repositories, gain valuable insights via powerful comparison commands,
Markdown linting and style checking for Visual Studio Code.
The [Markdown](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown) markup language is designed to be easy to read, write, and understand. It succeeds - and its flexibility is both a benefit and a drawb
# C/C++ for Visual Studio Code
This preview release of the extension adds language support for C/C++ to Visual Studio Code including:
* Language service
* Code Formatting (clang-format)
# Cortex Debug
![Visual Studio Code with Cortex-Debug Installed](./images/vs-code-screenshot.png)
Debugging support for ARM Cortex-M Microcontrollers with the following features:
* Support J-Link, OpenOCD GDB Server
* Partial support for PyOCD and
Integrates the [tslint](https://github.com/palantir/tslint) linter for the TypeScript language into VS Code.
Please refer to the tslint [documentation](https://github.com/palantir/tslint) for how to configure the linting rules.
* The pack
This extension provides rich PowerShell language support for [Visual Studio Code](https://github.com/Microsoft/vscode).
Now you can write and debug PowerShell scripts using the excellent IDE-like interface that Visual Studio Code provides.
This Visual Studio Code extension allows you to connect to Azure DevOps Services and Team Foundation Server and provides support for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC). It allows you to monitor your builds and manage your pull requests and work i
Welcome to **mssql** for Visual Studio Code! An extension for developing Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and SQL Data Warehouse everywhere with a rich set of functionalities.
* Connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Databas
A extension for Visual Studio Code that assists you in working with `.gitignore` files.
- Language support for `.gitignore` files
- Add local `.gitignore` by pulling from the [github/gitignore](https://github.com/github/gitignore) repos
An extension for Visual Studio Code that assists you in working with `.gitattributes` files.
- Language support for `.gitattributes` files.
- Allows adding a `.gitattributes` file by puiing files from [alexkaratarakis/gitattributes](htt
Bring icons to your VS Code.
vscode-icons is being shipped with a lot of features, like:
* [Icons Customization](https://github.com/vscode-icons/vscode-icons/wiki/Customization)
* [Project Auto-Detection](https://github.com/vscode-icon
The Docker extension makes it easy to build, manage and deploy containerized applications from Visual Studio Code.
* Automatic `Dockerfile`, `docker-compose.yml`, and `.dockerignore` file generation (Press `F1` and search for `Docker: A
Build and debug modern web and cloud applications. Code is free and available on your favorite platform - Linux, Mac OSX, and Windows.
* **Meet IntelliSense:** Go beyond syntax highlighting and autocomplete with IntelliSense, which prov
C# for Visual Studio Code (powered by OmniSharp)
This extension provides the following features inside VS Code:
* Lightweight development tools for [.NET Core](https://dotnet.github.io).
* Great C# editing support, including Syntax Hig
Free/Libre Open Source Software binaries of [VSCode](https://chocolatey.org/packages/vscode).
* **Meet IntelliSense:** Go beyond syntax highlighting and autocomplete with IntelliSense, which provides smart completions based on variable