Downloads of v 188.8.131.528
1Password - Too many passwords to remember?
1Password can create strong, unique passwords for you, remember them, and restore them, all directly in your web browser
To install 1Password, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst 1password
This package has no dependencies.
|1Password 184.108.40.2068||119||Tuesday, October 22, 2013|
|1Password 220.127.116.117||43||Wednesday, October 09, 2013|
|1Password 18.104.22.1686||11||Tuesday, October 08, 2013|
|1Password 22.214.171.1245||19||Saturday, October 05, 2013|
|1Password 126.96.36.1993||121||Thursday, August 08, 2013|
|1Password 188.8.131.522||121||Tuesday, June 04, 2013|
|1Password 184.108.40.2061||26||Friday, May 31, 2013|
|1Password 220.127.116.110||27||Tuesday, May 28, 2013|
|1Password 18.104.22.1689||31||Monday, May 27, 2013|
|1Password 22.214.171.1248||23||Friday, May 24, 2013|
|1Password 126.96.36.1997||104||Wednesday, April 03, 2013|
|1Password 188.8.131.526||29||Wednesday, March 27, 2013|
|1Password 184.108.40.2069||70||Tuesday, February 19, 2013|
|1Password 220.127.116.117||42||Wednesday, February 13, 2013|
|1Password 18.104.22.1686||32||Monday, February 11, 2013|
|1Password 22.214.171.1245||33||Thursday, February 07, 2013|
|1Password 126.96.36.1994||54||Saturday, January 26, 2013|
|1Password 188.8.131.525||64||Saturday, November 10, 2012|
|1Password 184.108.40.2064||29||Saturday, October 27, 2012|
|1Password 220.127.116.119||78||Tuesday, September 11, 2012|
|1Password 18.104.22.1686||49||Thursday, June 21, 2012|
|1Password 22.214.171.1245||36||Wednesday, June 13, 2012|
|1Password 126.96.36.1994||32||Wednesday, May 23, 2012|
|1Password 188.8.131.522||35||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|1Password 184.108.40.2068||49||Wednesday, March 21, 2012|
Discussion for the 1Password Package
- This discussion is only about 1Password and the 1Password package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or 1Password, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.