Downloads of v 2.0.148
Console2 is a Windows console window enhancement. Console features include: multiple tabs, text editor-like text selection, different background types, alpha and color-key transparency, configurable font, different window styles
To install Console2, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Console2
This package has no dependencies.
|Console2 2.0.148||4362||Friday, October 12, 2012|
|Console2 220.127.116.1120225||2082||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|Console2 18.104.22.168||121||Wednesday, February 08, 2012|
|Console2 2.0||400||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Console2 Package
- This discussion is only about Console2 and the Console2 package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Console2, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.