Downloads of v 9.9.7
DeleGate is a multi-purpose application level gateway, or a proxy server which runs on multiple platforms (Unix, Windows, MacOS X and OS/2). DeleGate mediates communication of various protocols (HTTP, FTP, NNTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP, Telnet, SOCKS, DNS, etc.), applying cache and conversion for mediated data, controlling access from clients and routing toward servers. It translates protocols between clients and servers, applying SSL(TLS) to arbitrary protocols, converting between IPv4 and IPv6, merging several servers into a single server view with aliasing and filtering. Born as a tiny proxy for Gopher in March 1994, it has steadily grown into a general purpose proxy server. Besides being a proxy, DeleGate can be used as a simple origin server for some protocols (HTTP, FTP and NNTP).
To install DeleGate, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst DeleGate
This package has no dependencies.
|DeleGate 9.9.7||123||Wednesday, January 04, 2012|
Discussion for the DeleGate Package
- This discussion is only about DeleGate and the DeleGate package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DeleGate, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.