Downloads of v 1.02
Desktops allows you to organize your applications on up to four virtual desktops
To install Desktops, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Desktops
Copyright 2006-2008 Mark Russinovich and Bryce Cogswell
This package has no dependencies.
|Desktops 1.02||248||Monday, May 14, 2012|
Discussion for the Desktops Package
- This discussion is only about Desktops and the Desktops package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Desktops, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.