Downloads of v 184.108.40.20640722
GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable text editor—and more. At its core is an interpreter for Emacs Lisp, a dialect of the Lisp programming language with extensions to support text editing. Chocolatey package source: http://github.com/cbilson/EmacsChocolateyPackage
To install Emacs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install Emacs
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
|Emacs 220.127.116.1140722||1180||Monday, July 21, 2014|
|Emacs 18.104.22.16840721||19||Monday, July 21, 2014|
|Emacs 22.214.171.12440716||95||Wednesday, July 16, 2014|
|Emacs 24.3||2045||Wednesday, June 5, 2013|
|Emacs 24.2||515||Wednesday, September 26, 2012|
|Emacs 126.96.36.199-SNAPSHOT||70||Wednesday, May 16, 2012|
|Emacs 24.1||131||Wednesday, August 8, 2012|
|Emacs 188.8.131.52||109||Thursday, April 5, 2012|
Discussion for the Emacs Package
- This discussion is only about Emacs and the Emacs package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Emacs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.