Downloads of v 3.3.458.0
The Gallio Automation Platform is an open, extensible, and neutral system for .NET that provides a common object model, runtime services and tools (such as test runners) that may be leveraged by any number of test frameworks.
To install Gallio, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Gallio
copyright © 2010 (gallio.org).
This package has no dependencies.
|Gallio 188.8.131.52||119||Monday, May 13, 2013|
|Gallio 184.108.40.206||22||Monday, May 13, 2013|
|Gallio 3.3.458.0||143||Thursday, April 19, 2012|
Discussion for the Gallio Package
- This discussion is only about Gallio and the Gallio package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Gallio, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.