Downloads of v 0.0.2
Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers
PowerShell cmdlet helpers for working with the GitHub API.
* New-GitHubOAuthToken - creates an OAuth token for use with GitHub
* Get-GitHubOAuthTokens - Used to list all the authorizations you have provided
to applications / tooling
* Set-GitHubUserName - Adds the username to the current PowerShell session and
sets a global User environment variable
* Set-GitHubOrganization - Adds the organization to the current PowerShell
session and sets a global User environment variable
* Get-GitHubRepositories - List all your repositories - gives a fork indicator,
a date for when the last update (push) occurred, how many open issues and size
* New-GitHubRepository - Creates a new GitHub repository and clones it locally
* New-GitHubFork - Forks a repository, clones it locally, then properly adds a
remote named upstream to point back to the parent repository. Aborts if there
is a directory in the current working directory that shares the name of the
* Get-GitHubIssues - List issues against the repository for the current working
directory, or can list issues against a specific repo and owner.
* New-GitHubPullRequest - Initiates a new pull request to the upstream repo.
* Get-GitHubPullRequests - List pull requests against the repository for the
current working directory, or can list pull requests against all forks from a user.
* Get-GitHubTeams - The default parameterless version will use the GITHUB_ORG
environment variable to get the list of teams, their ids and members.
* Get-GitHubEvents - Will list, in chronological order, the last 30 events that
you have generated
* Clear-GitMergedBranches - Will remove any local branch cruft from branches
that have been merged into the master branch.
To install Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Posh-GitHub
This package has no dependencies.
|Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers 0.0.2||246||Thursday, May 09, 2013|
|Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers 0.0.1||36||Thursday, May 09, 2013|
Discussion for the Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers Package
- This discussion is only about Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers and the Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Posh-GitHub - PowerShell GitHub API helpers, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.