Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
PowerGUI is a comprehensive solution helping you get the most of Windows PowerShell. The product has two components:
Script Editor and debugger
PowerGUI Administrative Console is a graphical user interface for the Microsoft PowerShell scripting environment and runtime, bundled with an advanced PowerShell script editor.
PowerGUI Administrative Console is designed to:
Streamline PowerShell-based administration tasks by providing ready-made tools through a unified interface
Make the extensive capabilities of PowerShell accessible to users who are not comfortable with the text console environment
Help establish administration tiers by making specific tools available to specific groups of users, such as Active Directory administrators, help desk staff, and end users
To install powerGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst PowerGUI
New features in PowerGUI 3.6:
•Full support for Microsoft PowerShell 3.0
•Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 as end-user platform
•Rapid access to online documentation from Administrative Console and Script Editor
•Highlight all instances of a code element in script
•Path suggestions and autocomplete in scripts
For more information, see the PowerGUI What's New document.
© 2013 Quest Software, Inc.
This package has no dependencies.
|powerGUI 18.104.22.168||35||Friday, May 10, 2013|
|powerGUI 22.214.171.124||4||Friday, May 10, 2013|
|powerGUI 126.96.36.1997||739||Saturday, March 03, 2012|
|powerGUI 188.8.131.521||15||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|powerGUI 184.108.40.2060||15||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|powerGUI 220.127.116.119||10||Monday, February 27, 2012|
|powerGUI 18.104.22.1688||10||Sunday, February 26, 2012|
Discussion for the powerGUI Package
- This discussion is only about powerGUI and the powerGUI package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or powerGUI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.