Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
RegScanner is a small utility that allows you to scan the Registry, find the desired Registry values that match to the specified search criteria, and display them in one list. After finding the Registry values, you can easily jump to the right value in RegEdit, simply by double-clicking the desired Registry item. You can also export the found Registry values into a .reg file that can be used in RegEdit.
To install RegScanner, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst RegScanner
Added option to exclude one or more keys from the Registry scanning. You can specify the Registry keys to exclude as comma-delimited list. By using this feature you can skip some major Registry keys (like HKLM\Software\Classes) to make the search much faster.
Copyright (c) 2004 - 2011 Nir Soft
This package has no dependencies.
|RegScanner 18.104.22.168||155||Sunday, February 26, 2012|
Discussion for the RegScanner Package
- This discussion is only about RegScanner and the RegScanner package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or RegScanner, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.