Downloads of v 1.1
Servant is a piece of software that transforms your regular Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager to a beautiful, fast and web-based management tool. It's designed to fit your daily routines, optimized to track down your worst problems and created to stop you from wasting time on administration.
To install Servant, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install Servant
Copyright 2013 8seven
This package has no dependencies.
|Servant 1.1||117||Friday, July 05, 2013|
|Servant 1.0.5||107||Friday, February 22, 2013|
Discussion for the Servant Package
- This discussion is only about Servant and the Servant package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Servant, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.